Client Gift Ideas for the Holidays
I decided to round up some of my favorite gift ideas for clients. There are lots of budget points out there, so hopefully, everyone can find something that fits for their business! Remember, you have lots of things you can provide that would cost you no money! It wouldn’t cost you anything to create some kind of digital PDF that is custom to their business! I would LOVE to see a custom PDF full of blog post titles that relate to my business. Or even a list of hashtags that were researched and fit my niche on Instagram. Get creative!! Even a handwritten card is something that could easily make a big impact.
For those who want to purchase gifts, here are some ideas I’ve come up with!
- Greetabl – This is a really cost-effective option that shows your clients you’re thinking about them! You can make a custom box for whatever gift you’re sending. Super cute and fun!
- Zazzle – Do your clients love coffee? These cute custom coffee mugs would be the perfect gift! You can personalize for their business or find a pre-designed mug that fits your client’s personality.
- Postable – Want to send handwritten cards without spending a ton of time doing it? Postable is a great option! Their cards are super cute and relatively inexpensive considering they do it all for you! They also have a sale going on right now for 20% off!
- Boxfox – I this is one of my current favorite options! You can create your own box, or send one of their pre-made boxes. They have a great rewards program, which means you can save money each year by sticking with them! If you’re looking for a way to make your clients feel like a VIP, this is the option for you!
- One for Women – Want your gift to go a little further this year? All of their products are made by women, and they give a portion of their proceeds to She’s the First – a non-profit organization fighting gender inequality through education by supporting girls who will be the first in their families to graduate high school. They’re currently offering a 30% discount for the holidays!
- The Homebody Society – Super cute and customized wood stamps and ornaments! These would be such a sweet gift that people are sure to keep!!
- Amazon – Obviously, you can’t go wrong with an Amazon gift card! Let them choose the gift they want! You could also send them a business book that you’ve read or know they want to read! Amazon allows you to add a gift message as well.
- Starbucks – Because coffee, amiright?
What about you? Are you sending gifts to your clients this year? If so, what are you sending?? Let me know in the comments below! I love hearing new ideas of things I can do to spoil those who keep my business running!
Want to be on my list of 2020 clients who get a Christmas gift? Head here to schedule a chat 😉