at 17twelve, we're committed to fighting against racism and social injustice. below are a few of the steps we're taking in that fight:
- Listening, learning, and educating ourselves on what it means to be an anti-racist ally
- Speaking out against racism and discrimination
- Choosing to invest where we can in Black and POC businesses
- Supporting BIPOC non-profits and foundations who are on the front-lines of the social justice movement
We stand for:
Diversity, inclusion, accountability, collaboration, and championing a supportive work environment where our team, clients, and members of our community all feel heard and valued.
interested in learning more about the fight? here are a few resources we're loving:
Black-Owned businesses we're loving:
- LaShay Price Photography – Local (Columbia, SC) brand photographer who is amazing at capturing women in business! She’s responsible for the incredible brand photos on my site!
- Lattice Hudson – Business coach for women online coaches! The tips she shares are so insightful!
- Bifties – Gift box service that curates their shop from Black-owned brands!
- POC Box – Curated gift boxes made with hand-selected BIPOC products!
We’re always looking to support new Black and minority-owned businesses! If you see something that should be listed above, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!